DAN-Z FITNESS PTE LTD
- Price : SGD$350 , To change currency - see right hand top corner. Important - Checkout is in SGD$.
MOST number of free educational materials & help given via online portal - you don't get it in other fitness programs!
What You Will Receive Upon Signing Up:
1) 21 instructors' KpopX Videos of your choices & free 21 Tutorials videos. Choose from hundreds of KpopX Online Choreographies videos at kpopxonline.com. Two months free + 1 month Bonus (Total three months free!)
2) Access to many educational videos like - How to do safety talk before start class. How to count music, How to handle clients' expectations. How to do introduction in class, how to teach mirror image to class, What is KpopX Fitness? What are our EPIC choreo-making rules & formula - you can easily learn online with our comprehensive materials - you don't get them in other fitness programs!
2) No Test/ No Exam!
3) KpopX Fitness instructor certificate will be emailed to you within 2 weeks.
3) An invitation evoucher -For only USD$70, you can attend the course in person within the first year plus if you are attending Course in Singapore, it will be waived! So sign up now then come for the next instructors course within a year!
6) Write into kpopXfitness@gmail.com for help anytime.
Instructions for payment
Upon Checkout- Choose Payment Credit Card/Debit Card/Paypal/ Bank Transfer
Method One - PAY NOW
Step 1: Please send payment to
UEN : 201315576C.
DAN-Z FITNESS PTE LTD
Step 2: Upon successfully transfer, please send us the followings;
- a) Proof of transfer (copy & paste from your smsnotification)
- b) Your name
- c) Your contact no
- d) Payment invoice No. (so we know you what item you’re paying for Or screenshot/forward us your invoice picture from KpopX-shop.com)
Email to email@example.com or whatsappsto +6591059821 (email preferred).Our operating hrsare Mon – Fri 1030am -5pm. Dan-Z Fitness Pte Ltd is the creator company, ownership of KpopX Fitness Program.
Normal bank Transfer info below:
- Bank Name: OVERSEA CHINESE BANKING CORPORATION LTD
- Swift Code: OCBCSGSG
- BANK CODE : 7339
- Address: 65 CHULIA STREET, OCBC CENTRE, SINGAPORE 049513
- OCBC Current Account: 527-869143-001
- Company Full Name: DAN-Z FITNESS PTE LTD
Please email us the proof of transfer, name, contact no, email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Q1. What to expect during the instructors’ course?>
A: Suit first timers & beginners - We will teach you how to become a successful Kpop X Fitness instructor, there is no test during the course and you will get certificate , Free trainers’ materials (worth $100+) at the end of course and your name & license listed on our instructors’ website here https://kpopxfitness.com/instructors/
Q2: How long does the certificate last?
A: One year with free instructors’ materials worth (SGD$100 up to SGD$300) depends on location/countries conducted
Q3. KpopX Fitness Instructors Course – Can I find a job after course?
A:Yes, you can. Kpop X Fitness is conducted in gyms, dance studios, companies workout or fitness day. in some countries, the schools hire certified Kpop X Fitness instructors to teach Kpop X Fitness during their extra curriculum activities.
There is a growing demand for Kpop X Fitness instructors. So join us now!
Q4. Can we change/modify the choreographies?
Yes. All modifications techniques are given to you too in our materials for trainers. (Under Tutorials)
Q5. Can I do my own Kpop Fitness choreographies?
Yes. We advise you to do so after you (a) learn our formulas first (approved by USA/UK) (b) after you build up a solid trainer’s skills and have followers.
Q6: Will I take a long time to learn one song (choreography).
Kpop X Fitness is one of the easiest fitness dance program in the world. Suit beginners! In the beginning, you have to learn 13-14 songs so yes it will take a while, After that you find yourself only need 15min- 30min to learn one popular choreographies -remember to look at our tutorials – you find lots of tips there! You save a lot of Time and Money when you can learn a choreographies so quickly! Our formulas allow you to learn fast.
Q7. I am a new comer, I’m not sure how to enter industry and start work
We created a group chat so senior instructors or studio owners can reach out to you by posting job notices into the group chat. Reply to the person-who-post-the-jobs privately when you are keen, ignore the text if you are not keen! It’s a great networking chat-grp. The group chat only allows jobs posting, news from KpopX Fitness and no chit-chat, no spam, no selling other stuff allowed.
For other countries,
Our tips to you is prepare your lesson/presentation, email into studio/gyms doors for an interview. It’s the new generation workout - KPop X fitness! Why wouldn’t they want you?!
We have lots of room to grow and conquer the world! Join us in expanding and introducing this exciting program to the rest now! b>
Q1. Is there any subscription?
Subscription to kpopxonline.com, trainers’ account is not compulsory. In fact you get them free too!
In Year 2020 Jan Update.
•Singapore & UK/USA/Australia aka developing countries – Get one, two or up to three months free. .
•Malaysia/Brunei/Thailand/Any other Developing countries – FREE Subscription 1 Year at kpopxonline.com (Trainer’s account). .
Q2. What is KpopXonline.com > Trainers’ account?
KpopXonline.com > Trainers’ account allows you to access many materials
1) Kpop X Video - new up-to-date K-Pop X fitness choreographies, tutorials etc.
2) Kpop X English Video. – Free English choreographies for trainers to add into their list
3) Education - Videos like teach you how to count music, how to run a class, how to do cue-ing, how to handle different age groups. Anatomy basics , choreographies formulas and tips to learn fast as instructor etc.
4) Resources – poster, logos, skill checklists, etc(Non-trainers’ account, like for members of public do not see education and resources tab. You need to get certified as instructor to access all four items above. Terms and conditions apply and we reserve the rights to amend the offer at our sole discretion)
TOP Tips – our Top 5% high incomers trainers still see and follow kpopxonline.com tutorials even after years of success.
Q3. If I want to renew, how much to renew my license after one year.
License can be easily renewed free-of-charge if you have valid subscription to KpopXonline.com, trainers’ account.
Malaysia/Thailand/Brunei/ Any developing countries – More than 45% OFF! Only SGD$10++ per month per year Only.
For Singapore & developing countries – renewal can be done by simply having kpopxonline.com valid account. License is tied to the account.
Q4 : How to renew my subscription after one year?
a) Login to your kpopxonline.com – click “renew package”
b) Without login – go to our KpopX-Shop.com and choose the package and checkout as “guests” see All packages here . > https://kpopx-shop.com/collections/kpopx-online-packages-for-instructors
Q5. My certificate has expired after a year and I forgot to renew. What happen now?
License can be easily renewed free-of-charge if you have KpopXonline.com, trainers’ account.
If your certificate has expired more than a month and you are not also not Kpopxonline.com K-member, then you will have to retake instructor's course again. There is usually email notification to you to prevent you from overlook it.
To renew – see Q4 Above
Q1: What is K-pop X Fitness Program?
No more boring exercises! K-pop X Fitness is the first fitness workout successfully incorporated with mind-blowing K-POP creativity & fitness intensity. One session is 50min, up to 13 songs per session. There is a water break after Song 7. One can burn up to 500 calories or more.
a) Unique Korean Fitness Dance Music-Mapping
b) Inhouse aerobics rules -easy to follow & help you remember lots of songs (without any effort!)
Suitable for first timers and new generations- We use Popular moves that are arms-and-legs moves with little body isolations so everybody can follow!
The moves can be dancey, combat, aerobics, fitness or even sassy, depends on the songs chosen by instructors. It is stylish, trendy and entertaining.
People have reported losing up to 10Kg when they join us, looking youthful and happier! Compared to other fitness dance program, Kpop X Fitness has good fitness intensity to improve your stamina, coordination, flexibility and best of all, you don’t even know you are exercising. Just having fun! One session of Kpop X Fitness is equivalent to one hour of running and ten times more fun!
When it is fun, it is sustainable and do-able.
CREATIVE ( in workout)
One song you will ride a horse, next play a basketball, ride a motorbike, or do a fantastic baby (Big Bang) signature moves, Yes or yes (Twice) , even do a dance-fight, the sky is the limit when comes to creativity. Very different from traditional fitness dance program where moves are repeated & “recycle” regardless of music. Here each song is assigned an identity/personality. Only in K-pop-X Fitness.
Do you know? Our instructors/ participants can call out the names of the songs simply by looking at the picture of a dance move. (Amazing isn’t it, uniquely KpopX Fitness)
Creativity is taking over on stage too
KpopX Fitness is also the very First fitness dance program in the world where instructors come together and present fitness in amazing K-Pop dance-like formation. Even schools/company D&D have engaged our instructors to teach their staffs and students on how to present on stage as their own performance. (This means extra incomes/jobs for our instructors!)
Do you know? The TOP 5% MOST SUCCESSFUL & BEST PERFORMING Instructors actually follow our choreographies and tutorials very closely.
If you can dance like our videos, you have the potential to become an internationalpresenter.
Kpop X Fitness is one of the easiest to learn Fitness dance program in the whole world.
Is Kpop X Fitness Fitness recognised internationally?
Yes. Approved Continuing Education Provider with 8 CEUs (AFAA) and 0.8 CEUs (NASM) AFAA stands for Aerobics and Fitness Association of America and NASM stands for National Academy of Sports Medicine. Also endorsed by E MDUK– A National Body governing Group Exercise in UK - United Kingdom.
Also adopted by Singapore Health Promotion board, Singapore Sport Centres and Singapore Community Centres since June 2013.