DAN-Z FITNESS PTE LTD
SG Course : 20 OCT 2019 Sun. early bird $299 usual $349
Early bird price - $299.99 SGD Sing (Ends 20 SEPT 2019)
Normal price -$349 SGD Sing
To change currency - see right-hand top corner. Checkout default is in always in SGD$
DATE: 20 OCT 2019, Sunday
Venue: HeartBeat@Bedok, Sports Centre. Dance studio level 4. room one.
(refer to lesson plans in image/pictures here. please arrive 15min early for registration, there be NO lunch so bring own snacks/water, towel and eat 2 hours before coming. )
Merchandise KpopX Clothes will be available for sales. (Cash only)
- No dance/Fitness background needed!
- Free Trainers material worth $100+ given, free Online KpopX Fitness videos and tutorials given!
- one day course, no test!) You will get the certificate end of the day.
- Right click and "save as image" to download the lesson plan.
Approved Continuing Education Provider with 8 CEUs (AFAA) and 0.8 CEUs (NASM) AFAA stands for Aerobics and Fitness Association of America and NASM stands for National Academy of Sports Medicine.
- Contact :
SG +6591059821 (WhatsApp) NOTE - Office hours only. Mon - Friday 10am -5pm. Closed on weekends.
Upon Checkout- Choose Payment Credit Card/Debit Card/Paypal/ Bank Transfer
Method One - PAY NOW
Step 1: Please send payment to
UEN : 201315576C.
DAN-Z FITNESS PTE LTD
Step 2: Upon successfully transfer, please send us the followings;
- a) Proof of transfer (copy & paste from your smsnotification)
- b) Your name
- c) Your contact no
- d) Payment invoice No. (so we know you what item you’re paying for Or screenshot/forward us your invoice picture from KpopX-shop.com)
Email to firstname.lastname@example.org or whatsappsto +6591059821 (email preferred).Our operating hrsare Mon – Fri 1030am -5pm. Dan-Z Fitness Pte Ltd is the creator company, ownership of KpopX Fitness Program.
Normal bank Transfer info below:
- Bank Name: OVERSEA CHINESE BANKING CORPORATION LTD
- Swift Code: OCBCSGSG
- BANK CODE : 7339
- Address: 65 CHULIA STREET, OCBC CENTRE, SINGAPORE 049513
- OCBC Current Account: 527-869143-001
- Company Full Name: DAN-Z FITNESS PTE LTD
Please email us the proof of transfer, name, contact no, email to email@example.com.
Q: Are there any prerequisites to taking KpopX® Fitness Instructors’ course>
A: No. We have successfully trained many first-timers because of our comprehensive materials given. You can learn everything you need from our easy & short videos e.g. How to count music, how to learn the choreographies fast, how to teach in School vs studio for Kids, how to do safety talk, how to do introduction, advance skills like how to do pre-cue, how to market for classes and many more. If you reside in Singapore, we also offer jobs guidance, on-the-job training, job notices (first month only). You can choose to opt in or out of this job notice based on your convenience.
Q: Is there any test during the one-day Instructor’s course?
A: No. In fact, it is a very fun course where you will learn about KpopX® Fitness program and master skills on dancing and coaching. A certificate will be awarded to you at the end of the course.
Q: What happens after KpopX® Fitness Training?
A: You can start teaching whenever you feel comfortable and ready. Instructors act as independent contractors and are given the freedom to set your own schedule, rates, terms, agreements, etc.
Q: How long is a KpopX® Fitness instructor certificate (license) valid for?
A: One year.
Q: How do I renew my certificate (license) after one year?
A: All instructors are encouraged to register for the K- membership. Benefits of being a K-member: As long as they are in good standing, they are considered “Current KpopX® Instructors”. This means that their certificates are valid as long as they are in the K-membership. You would get to learn your skills fast and become the better dance fitness trainer with our K-membership materials. In addition, you will get creative & easy to learn choreographies every month, along with a wealth of educational teaching and marketing materials and ideas and the faster you learn these skills, the faster success comes to you.
Without K-membership, you will be required to retake the KpopX® Fitness instructors' course once your certificate expires. Many trainers find that the value of k-member is much better & cost-effective than having to re-take the course.
Q: My facility wants to host a KpopX® Fitness Instructor Training; how do I do this?
A: Write in to firstname.lastname@example.org. We are happy to collaborate.
Q: Is there a demand for KpopX® Fitness Instructors?
A: Yes! Not only is there a demand, but you can easily create more of a demand. Many KpopX® instructors created a demand in their area simply because there were not many Instructors available in their area and people wanted to try out the KpopX® Fitness. When the buzz spread, these instructors were suddenly in high demand.
FIRST in the fitness industry to provide you with
1) Time Saving, Easy & creative choreographies to learn! In fact, after gaining more experience, you can learn the choreographies in only 15min!
2) How to count music videos! (Most valuable & important skills! Where else can you learn counting properly? Pay music teacher to teach you? It will cost you!)
3) How to handle customers' expectation, how to market for classes,
4) Be a better trainer - videos on How to modify the moves to cater for more demands
5) Others -Get skill checklist, posters, logos etc.
Questions for you
1) Which fitness programs offer you the above with the lowest cost? You cannot find it elsewhere! KpopX Fitness has successfully groom many first timers to fitness industry and bring trainers to new height!
2) The faster you master the skills; the faster success comes to you. Why wait? Sign up now.